Thread: Goofy Questions
View Single Post
Childminder 05:13 PM 09-13-2012
Originally Posted by :
Does anyone have their favorite irritating questions by parents? Mine is (just had it that's why I thought about it) questions about kids getting sick. Of course when their child gets sick it is ALWAYS due to my house. Not that they go to work and bring home germs or the kids go to McDonalds or Walmart etc. I find it so insulting that they think my house is the only place they can get sick from.
This is the one that tics me off the most. Just had a parent quit me because I would not use her sippy cups because her 1 yr old child got HF&M, she knows from the sippy cups at my house. She thought I should hand wash because my dishwasher can't possibly sanitize them as well. Uhh…NO! Your child was the first one to come down with it in my home so chances are he brought it here. Another time a child came down with something on a Monday and I caught it before anyone else got it. Of course it was the daycares fault. "She hasn't been anywhere else." Uhh…"Didn't you just tell me that she had gone grocery shopping and to craft shows on the weekend with you?"