View Single Post
missnikki 06:51 AM 11-09-2010
Do not let this go. It is rude, condescending and disrespectful to you and your family!

If I were you I would speak to him immediately at the next opportunity. It would go something like this:

ME: I have a concern I need to discuss with you. It seems that you are noticing some behaviors in your DD that you do not like to see. I can tell you from my experience that those behaviors aer normal and can be expected at this age. I want to assure you that it is our practice here to curb those issues and prevent them from happening.

DD: blah blah blame blame blah...

ME: I understand your concerns, I share them too. The PROBLEM here is not the behaviors, it is the attitude I get from you about the things she has learned. I can't help but notice that you are quick to blame and judge the other children, including my own. This makes me very uncomfortable to say the least- especially when you say these things to her in front of me. Clearly she is a sponge and picks things up so quickly. I would hate to see her learn to put people down so rudely. Perhaps in the future, you can bring up your concerns to me in private, so that we both can help her grow up to be the well behaved child you expect her to be.

DD: blah blah...derp...OK.