View Single Post
LysesKids 03:27 PM 04-20-2016
Originally Posted by Essentialrose1:
Once again thank you. The kid is 13 months not 2. She's still on formula & a bottle coz she's giving mom a hard time with solids. We are still spoon feeding her baby food. & doing it without a problem to make mom happy. But know that if we were allowed to give her more exposure she'd probably progress. I will take your advice no bottles in pack n plays. I understand why my staff did it. Since she crawls around with her bottle & if she puts it down some other kid will take it. I'll see if mom can accept us trying to put it in her sippy cup. At first she was hesitant.
I'm pretty sure that the Food program wouldn't be happy about the baby food unless there is a Dr's note and the bottle - not happening in a PnP... here in TN, once they sit up & can pick up finger foods we legally have to let them try (yep it's in the reg's) - all my older kids sit at the table to eat

BTW, I do infants/toddlers under 21 months only; Sippy cups by 12 months & everyone of my littles over 8 months does some finger food. My oldest in care (13 months) is trying to figure out how to use a spoon lol. I also transition to mats at 12 months