View Single Post
daycare 05:03 PM 03-14-2017
Originally Posted by Annalee:
QRIS in my state is over-the-top stressful as well. For what it is worth, I struggle now because on the 15th year, I and many other providers have completed every program offered.....infant/toddler credentials, strengthening family credentials, received Associates Degrees, CDA's, Bachelor's Degrees, even Master Degrees, on & on & on.....like I have stated before we are down to 642 FCC providers and we started 15 years ago with over 3000. I had to learn to say "NO, I will just take a HIT in that area, I CANNOT, nor will I do that". QRIS, in my opinion, is set up for providers to fail because they keep adding on. My family, friends and church have been left behind while I climbed the ladder. Now that I am at the top of the ladder, there is no where to go and QRIS keeps getting more unrealistic for providers. There were and are programs that said they would help providers here and they did as long as it helped them keep their job. Make sense? Let it go as much as you can!

Then, put yourself, your family, your friend, and those you love first.....do not let QRIS dictate/define you. I made that mistake and it causes me to become angry when I think about it.....I could cry writing this post because I know EXACTY how you feel. Best wishes to you!
Wow wee 15 years. Good lord. Bless your forever aching soul.
Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone in this. I am so far from all of the other participants that I don't have any support. So it's a real struggle to do this. I always feel left out, unsupported and just always trying to figure Hingis out on my own, never knowing if I'm doing the right thing.
All of you are right. I need to hop the next plane out. Lol. Wish I could.
I was supposed to go to Japan this year but do to me moving that just got cancelled.