View Single Post
Unregistered 12:36 PM 04-15-2015
I enrolled a 20m old DCB in February...he has been sick non-stop since enrollment. In almost 10 years, I've never seen a child so continuously ill. My daycare crew is relatively healthy...but once a week, I am sending one of them home now with what this child has. DCM is a MA for a large medical office, and I am starting to wonder if she is a carrier and bringing these germs home with her He was just diagnosed with his 3rd ear infection since he has been enrolled, he's had a sinus infections and croupy cough almost the whole time he has been here, and he has missed about a week total when he does have a fever. They do have an appt with the ENT in 4 weeks for tubes, but I don't think it's fair to expose the others anymore. He was miserable today, wouldn't nap, crying when I laid him down, green snot everywhere, and coughing so much he couldn't catch his breath...so I asked DCP's to come pick him up. I feel bad because he's a good little buddy, and the parents are nice, but just don't think this is the best environment for him. Has anyone else termed a child that is constantly ill? Just trying to figure out how to word this term letter