View Single Post
Familycare71 06:49 PM 09-10-2013
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I talked to her teacher on Friday and so far (as of Friday) she has had no reason to disapline her for doing something wrong. Today was PJ day at school, I was unaware that I needed to send her in PJs. Her teacher called me shortly after school started saying that she was having a meltdown because she didn't have PJs on like the other kids. I could hear her in the background throwing a fit. I told the teacher to tell her I would be there soon to bring them. In the mean time she had to go to the office because she wouldn't calm down. From past experience she is so shy, nervous, anxious in large group settings she usually will stay quiet and hidden. Large groups of people make her extremely uncomfortable. Once she starts to feel comfortable at school I'm afraid she will start doing the same things there that she does here.

My family is, in the nicest terms messed up. I don't get much help. My (and my husbands family) are very upset with us for seeking help with our daughter. So right now we don't have family.
Ugh!!! Why people would think getting help for your child is a bad thing I will never understand!
Thankfully she is maintaining at school now- may be why she is struggling more at home tho - it take a ton of work to control themselves and they lose it once they feel safe.