View Single Post
Unregistered 07:07 AM 09-15-2012
No I understand she has no obligation to me but she encouraged me to talk to her and open up to her and told me it was ok to confide in her and she saw what my family was going through. I felt she was a safe person to trust. Then she turned around and did a complete 180 and violated confidentiality and I want answers. I am NOT stalking her or harrassing her. I want to know why she acted completely unprofessionally and did what she did. Yes now she has absolutely no obligation to myself or my son. I understand that. But the way she ended things was completely unprofessional and she had absolutely no right to behave the way she did with me and tell me it was ok to use her as a sounding board and seek advice and then turn around and forward private and confidential emails and share my information with the entire county school board, people at the infants and toddlers program, and her boss at her other job and her other coworkers. THis is very much more involved. Bottom line is she broke many rules with the way she handled things. I didn't realize it at the time that I never should've asked her to keep the secrets I did. She was telling her husband about my family. She had no right to. When things became too much for her she wanted an out and the last visit was her opportunity and something happened and I want answers. I have been told I have a valid lawsuit against her but I am not a mean person. I would just like some closure for my son and would like to know why she betrayed my trust.