View Single Post
Josiegirl 03:37 AM 03-11-2020
Ok so...my niece is in the middle of a trip to Texas, not near all the infected areas(but who really knows???) and is going back home, via Logan in Boston, early next week. Then she drives back home to Maine. Then, within a couple days, she wants to come visit her parents, both elderly and her dad has a very compromised immune system. He would never survive this virus and I highly doubt my sister would either.
I don't want to high jack this thread but can you see how my sister does NOT think this would be a good idea, and SHE feels selfish???? I told her I think she's being smart!!
I wish I could talk my niece into NOT visiting for at least a couple of weeks. I think my sister should stand up to her dd and tell her NO, do NOT come. But unfortunately, she's a complete sheep when her dd tells her what needs to happen. Her dd is very sweet, very bossy, very stubborn and denies just as well as the rest of us. But I also know she couldn't live with herself if anything happened like that scenario.