View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 02:02 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Ridiculous nparent

I have a parent that will not pay me and has excuse after excuse I am gonna take her to small claims court can I add late charges or non payment fee on we had only a verbal like I have with all my parents and never charged late fees when I could have but didn't can I do it now since this has gotten ridiculous and if so what fees can I charge?
Reply With Quote