Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
greenhouse 08:43 AM 03-05-2012
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:

Well...yes...I am judging them for this one! They chose to circumcise their son and are complaining to me about how he's "sore" and how it "looks awful" when they made the CHOICE to cause him this pain! Circumcision is a choice and they made it, I don't think they should be complaining to me about it!

I am caring for the child, I don't mind that...I DO mind not being warned (when I asked directly) that he's screaming bloody murder at diaper changes, needs this antibiotic cream put on which makes him scream *even more* and that he scream at other random times during the day for no apparent reason but are probably related to his poor sore little boy bits!

I don't judge them for their choice even though I do NOT agree with either the choice or their reasons (And I have a son of my own tyvm, so it's not like I have no clue..I also have three nephews...)...I am judging them for complaining about their choice and seeing their choice as such an inconvenience and imposition to them! "Ugh it was an awful weekend, he screamed soooo much"

This is a venting thread. I'm venting. Get over it. It doesn't affect my care of the poor kid, for goodness sake! I'm giving him extra cuddles and snuggles and apologizing for all the pain. I suppose that's wrong, huh?
!!