Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
amberrose3dg 08:55 AM 02-19-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I am livid right now! DCM is off work today but says she'll bring DCB at 10 so she can go to the gym and stuff. No problem. I get one of my others down for a nap and decide to bake cookies with the toddkerbat 9 before high maintenance DCB arrives at 10. We are 10 min into cookie making when DCM arrives 50 min earlier than she said she wouldwith a screaming DCB in tow. Abandon cookies and attempt to calm DCB as his fussing then wakes up the other infant I had just put down for a nap. On her way out the door DCM says DCB had been pulling his ear that morning so she'd given him Motrin before bringing him. He's getting over an ear infection so I didn't think much about it. After I couldn't get him to stop screaming I decided to check his temp and it's freaking 99.5 an hour after taking Motrin. DCM knows darn good and well I exclude for temps of 100 or higher and I know she freaking did a dope and drop so she could enjoy her day off! I am pissed so I text and tell her I suspect it was over 100 prior to Motrin and that if I see it rise at all he will need to be picked up asap. This kid is on the verge of being termed anyway (which she knows!) and she's gonna pull this crap??? Livid doesn't even begin to describe my mood at the moment. Screaming, clearly I'll child. Crying infant who cannot seem to go back down for annap and a toddler who is crying because I now can't finish baking cookies with her. Y'all better pray for me to hold my tongue and be professional when DCM picks up because I'm liable to say some harsh things based on how I feel now.
Ugh she is gonna get termed over a day she doesn't even have to work. I swear people sometimes.