Thread: Gay Marriage
View Single Post
jokalima 11:26 AM 04-03-2013
Originally Posted by CedarCreek:
I think it's time for you to stop. All the winky and smiley faces in the world aren't going to make anyone think that you are doing anything but reaching for something to prove your point. Which I'm not sure what that is when it comes to your ludicrous views on beastiality. Which I guess in your mind has some connection to gay marriage rights??

Oh.."no offense" and
Stop what exactly?
It has a connection with sin. I honestly don't know why you get so upset about an issue that does happen today. Just because you don't want to talk about ti it won't make it disappear. Just because I mentioned it does not make me the person that you're are implying that I am. I have not insulted you, I have not attacked you in a personal manner so I ask from you only the same. As far as I know, the smileys are here so we can use them, in another Thread not so long ago, someone said that it was a good Idea to use them so people could understand better where we are coming from, and that is how I use them. I know this is a heated topic and I use them to show I am not coming in an aggressive way. I also know, because I have done this for a while now, that when people get upset they start to attack the person instead of idea. And my ludicrous views on bestiality are exactly what? Do I approve it? Do I think is right? But wait, it's not ludicrous to marry a sister or brother? That is a perfect example of choosing by convenience. You don't like it, skip it and don't mention it again.

Oh and "no offense"? I mean, really?