Thread: Gay Marriage
View Single Post
jokalima 03:42 PM 04-03-2013
Originally Posted by CedarCreek:
You will notice that no where in your post have you asked me to "stop being sarcastic". You are not a victim, calm down. Let me break this down for you and then I am done. Promise.

This is a ridiculous question and you know it. It was not asked out of curiosity, it was asked to try to prove a point of what I am still not sure other than something about sinning.

You actually contradict yourself here. You try to draw some sort of connection from gay marriage rights to bestiality and then you say it yourself, "a child an animal are 2 different things". There you go, its ANOTHER SPECIES. Completely irrelevant to this argument about HUMAN RIGHTS.

Example of someone else who thinks this argument is silly.

I get heated when people spew nonsense and then try to hide behind it with this Sorry I have a low tolerance for BS.

No where in these posts have you asked me to stop being sarcastic. I did ask you to stop trying to make this weak argument though.

I agree with you that you have a right to not agree with gay marriage rights. You even have a right to express that.

However, if you are going to insult the gay community by implying that giving them their rights will make way for interspecies sexual encounters, expect someone to disagree with you.

Done.
And I think you are capable of respectfully disagreeing, all I am asking. I do believe the acceptance of gay marriage will open many doors, don't agree with me? Fine, you can be polite about it. And if is so silly, then don't waste your time on it.