View Single Post
sahm1225 07:33 PM 04-30-2018
Originally Posted by lblanke:
I would be frustrated if I came in to see my 2 month old unsupervised in the middle of the living room floor, even happily, when one adult is with another child and the other adult is with 7 children. I would find other care. I am surprised that licensing does not call for all children that age to be in sight at all times unless an adult in the room (forgive me if he was in sight and I misunderstood. If you or your mom were watching baby and could see him from your location, that would be ok, an I would be ok if your mom were changing your nephew in the same room, etc, but the image I have in my head would make me uncomfortable). I would also not have any expectations of having someone "like" something on facebook.
That was my thought too. It sounds like a 2 month old was left alone on the floor with two adults in different areas. That would concern me as a parent. The not liking on Facebook or commenting, I rarely like or comment. It doesn’t mean I don’t see it, but I only comment if I have to say something or ask a question. But I’m not a huge social media person