View Single Post
tenderhearts 03:38 PM 04-13-2010
thanks, yes I take activities away all the time from him and he doesn't get it, he just whines and cries. I always praise him when I see good behaviour but it just doesn't stop. As much as the idea of treating him like he treats others sounds good I don't think that would be appropriate or acceptional to do, if it were my child yes but not some one elses.
The mom knows and she witnessed some for herself recently at a function with other kids. She would know of programs and such because she works with the public schools. I know she has said that he could have adhd but she is the type of parent that would not medicate, it's just getting so frustrating becuase it's just all day long, some days he's great but it's more so not. I hate to let him go because his parents are friends of ours plus he's been with me so long, it seems like it's with newer kids, like he needs to let them know he's been here longer or something but it doesn't go away, I just don't know what to do. He has sat in time out after time out and they've gotten longer each time but he just doesn't seem to get it, it doesn't seem to work.