View Single Post
mamajennleigh 09:17 AM 02-21-2010
I would be very angry as well. I have four boys, ages 17, 13, 12, and 20 mos. All three of my older boys have watched their younger brother for us on occasion. However, I know my older boys and I agree to it because I am comfortable with them. I would never leave them for longer than a few hours and I would never leave them if there was more than one baby.

Having said that, what this daycare worker did was unacceptable and unprofessional. Period. Leaving your child with someone is hard enough, but you can do it because you trust this person with your child's life, his/her well-being, and his/her safety. The fact that she handed your child off to another human being without first making sure that was ok, not to mention that she did so with other people's children, makes me think she doesn't take her responsibility as seriously as you do.

I agree with the above poster, if she wants to take a walk, why not invest in a stroller that will allow her to take them all out at the same time? If not, she needs to stay wherever those children are.