View Single Post
daycare 05:54 PM 04-29-2014
I have very strict auto insurance that requires me to have a permission slip for each trip we take. I must also record the miles that we drove round trip. I have to prove that I do not use my vehicle for more than 50% of the time to conduct business, if I do, I will be required to purchase commercial insurance which is STUPID money.

here is what I have....

I have one formal policy that explains all of the rules and jargon about transporting the children, they sign this one time when they start. The this is what they sign each time before we go. If they do not sign it, their child CAN NOT attend, will be sent home.

By Signing Below, I agree that I have read the full Daycare and Preschool Transportation Policy. I understand and agree to all terms and conditions and agree to allow my child/ren to attend the field trip to ABC Zoo on March 31, 2014.

then I have a spread sheet of each childs name printed out

billy johnson space for sign to sign
susie long space for parent to sign

It is super fast and never has been as issue. I always put it out a few days ahead of time so that everyone has time to sign it. Since we do a monthly calendar sometimes I just put it out at the start of the month to give everyone time to sign it. works every time