View Single Post
momofboys 01:35 PM 12-09-2012
None of my kids had "real" hair cuts until they were all over 2 - but then none of them had much hair until they were 1. My youngest (now 5) had beautiful hair (but not in his eyes) and got it trimmed many times but not really truly a full hair cut - he didn't get that until he was 4. All of my kids had really curly hair also & it was hard for me to "cut their curls" so to speak knowing that the curliness would likely not last after they had their hair cut. But I can understand if this child's hair is in their eyes, frustrating I am sure. Can't the parent at least trim the bangs?!? But that being said whether you think it is stupid or not realize that for some parents (myself included) cutting their child's hair is a very personal thing & is a stage of them seeing their child growing up - maybe part of the reason I waited for so long with our last - it is hard to let go of that for some parents so try to cut these parents a little slack - all they see is their cutie and they don't care if their hair covers their eyes! And I don't regret for one minute waiting (but then my kids always gotbang trims!!!).