View Single Post
youretooloud 03:54 PM 02-11-2013
I still think she served him lunch. You might not think he eats it, but he might be eating it anyway. Peer pressure is a magical thing.

I have parents who come in and SWEAR their child can't/won't do XYZ, but the child does it with no problem at all. I have parents who say "Oh, he can't put his own shoes on", but that same kids does his or her own shoes every day...several times.

I had a lady tell me that her son only eats mac n cheese. Yet, for me that was the ONE food he refused to eat. He ate other foods like he was a football player.

I STILL think she should have served him what you brought. If you took the time to fix him a lunch, that lunch should have been served to him. If the lunch you brought is not healthy in any way, then she should have told you "I can't feed him this, but I will continue to try to feed him other things".

By 21 months, he should be sitting at a table, eating and socializing. Kids tend to eat when others are eating the same thing, and when an adult isn't trying to cajole them.