View Single Post
Hunni Bee 06:04 PM 07-16-2014
Dear Dcd

You are quite possibly the most creeptastic man I've ever met. I have actually had nightmares about you. You always seemed so confused about the blank stares, silence, and avoidance your behavior earned you from me, so let me enlighten you:

- your insistence upon spending every second hovering over your daughter, finishing her sentences, telling her what to draw and how to play, changing her clothing multiply times a day is just plain WEIRD. You're a grown man. Stop hanging around a Prek all day. Also, your lies to your wife about bringing your daughter to daycare and anger at being exposed raised red flags. So did her very sporadic attendance and your insistence on making her miss fun events and field trips because you couldn't attend, which clearly made her feel bad.

-We DO NOT appreciate you hiding in our classroom, hanging around in there during times you know we aren't in there and rifling through our drawers and papers. The fact that your daughter attended our class does not give you extensive rights to our space.

-Your comments about our race and bodies, and slightly sexual innuendo was not amusing. It was disgusting and offensive.

-We work for the preschool, not you. You don't own us. Your screaming at us at a school event in front of other parents and kids only got you pegged as a lunatic.

-The other parents didn't enjoy you cornering them and spewing your weird parenting tips or insisting that they accept your used clothing. Additionally, I'm sure some of the dads would not appreciate the amount of time you spent grinning at their wives.

In conclusion, I did a happy dance showcase after the door closed behind the fiasco that was you and your family for the last time. You sucked.

Sincerely,

Done With Your A**

P.S. Your wife calling five different times to "set up a time" to pick up the blanket and library book that you all purposely left behind on your last day was weird and irritating too.