View Single Post
PB&J 07:27 AM 08-31-2019
Originally Posted by Ms.Kay:
Just want to ask any parents out there....why do you think if a nap is shortened at daycare...the child will be tired earlier? I have a very active daycare...we are outside every chance we get...on the playground...walks to parks...obstacle courses..ect. After lunch my kids are tired out!!! They need to sleep....and.they crash hard. After they're picked up...they need to get tired out again. This is the responsibility of the parents..IMO. any enlightenment from anyone? TIA
I’m sure parents are tired after work, especially if there are older siblings who need help with homework! But.....I don’t know why parents can’t take some time for park play or indoor freeze-dance time, etc to enjoy their child and wear him out.....especially at this fun age and when they already don’t get to see their kids all day! I understand that SOME days are extra-exhausting for a parent, but to request for five straight days each week that your child be exhausted and ready for bed by 7:00?? Forced Exhaustion is unhealthy and neglectful. Like the OP, I’d like to hear from the parents. Maybe post this in the Parent Forum?