View Single Post
Ariana 06:20 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by knoxmomof2:
I know this is an old post, but I just had a 3.5 year old DCB leave for JK3 at a "fancy" private preschool. Every day, he came here to my home daycare with ratty hair. I never said anything, just finger combed it after nap. They would get it trimmed, but it was still in his eyes and they never brushed it. I suspect he threw big fits for haircuts like he did for nail trimming (the kid had claws, it was disgusting) so they avoided them. One day, his Mom mentioned how they "hate to cut his beautiful curls". Apparently ratty hair is the same as "beautiful curls"...

I thought for sure once they sent him to the fancy preschool, they'd clean up his look. Mom is on my Facebook page, saw a picture of him at preschool this morning. Nope, same ratty hair / "beautiful curls"..... I just don't get how 2 well to do, highly educated people can think it's acceptable to send their child out in public looking like that. I figured they did it here because it's more laid back. Nope! Beautiful curls.... SMH. There weren't even that many curls, it was more snarls than anything.....
I’ve started putting kids hair up for this reason. It’s gross and they can’t see anything!!