View Single Post
thatgagirl 08:49 AM 09-27-2010
That is the thing Jewels, I did discuss this at interview! I asked her if she was breast or formula and she said formula and that she gets 2 bottles a day and the rest is sippy cup. I ASSumed that she ment she got formula during the day in a sippy and formula in a bottle breakfast/dinner, which sounded normal for 11mos. It wasnt until today the juice bombshell got dropped. It states in my handbook about how I don't do juice except as a treat for toddlers and how I don't do solids before 6 mos, I also told her (and itis in the HB) that they need to send a can of formula every monday until they are 1...

I texted her earlier and mentioned that I forgot to tell her I supply breakfast of YoBaby and oatmeal and she said that was fine.

I am going to tell her this afternoon to send a can of formula to keep here. I hate confrontation! UGH!

Oh and this child is very smart and well past milestones, by her behavior etc you would think she was 18mos. She is tall and skinny, which I would absolutely think is normal (My oldest was EBF and only 18lbs at age 1 but 30+ inches tall, he is now 4 and 37lbs 46 inches tall) if it wasnt for the juice issue. I understand wic provides juice but I dont think they mean for it to be the sole nutrition during the day when they provide formula for them also...