Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Springdaze 06:21 AM 04-11-2012
Sunday is my babys 6th bday. I sent out invites 2 weeks ago because last week was spring break and I figured nothing gets openned during that time! I was going to have it at home, but after I sent invites DH said 'I'll pay, I dont want it at the house!" so I booked a place. out of 8 boys in his class, 2 have rsvp'd. why do people not rsvp anymore? now I have to send a note to his school for each kid to tell them that the place has been changed so they dont end up at my house.

to add to it, my kids dont seem to be invited to parties. my daughter has been to 3 parties in 4 years and my son didnt get invited to any! I really dont care, and even asked other kindy parents and the said their kids have been to many this year. I said mine hadnt and they said "well, you should say something!" To who, I dont know? I figure if I make a big deal, my kids will notice so it doesnt bother me, I just think its weird. I invite all of the same gender to each kids party. I want to teach my kids that they shouldnt leave anyone out because it usually ends up being all invited but one!