View Single Post
sahm1225 06:55 PM 10-01-2018
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
The first two eat healthy at home. The last one eats junk, favorite food is “chicken fries”. 🙄

#1 was very close to a FTT dx. Pediatrician is now taking mom seriously due to slow growth. She wears 9/12m clothing. Weighs 21 pounds. Absolutely agree with an absorption issue.

#2’s parents aren’t worried at all. They think it’s normal for her. She does eat a TON of fruit because it’s ‘healthy’. She eats massive amounts of food here and is above the growth chart. Not overweight, yet, bordering it. She has started to cry when meals are over and is the only children unable to wait during meal serving to start eating. The mucous is what concerns me as well, otherwise I would just think parents were over feeding.

#3 worst diet ever. Lots of FF & junk. The poops do get worse mid week (from fiber) but the leaking makes her stink, which makes everything smelly. Mom just told me today she had no poops on waking yesterday. Fingers crossed!

(Ignoring the troll!)
Mucous poop could also be a sign of milk intolerance.
For #2 - I would push for an evaluation or doctor visit. Maybe it’s a sensory issue that she needs to overeat, and the overeating is causing the weird poops?
# 3 - maybe double diaper where you do a regular diaper, then one that’s a bigger size on top of it, but put it on bacjwatds sonyou get better coverage? Expensive but keeps them from leaking