View Single Post
Michael 01:50 AM 03-22-2020
Originally Posted by Ariana:
myself am gluten intolerant and it took me a long time to figure it out. I have been gluten free since October. I also cut out sugar, alcohol and dairy. Dairy is a huge mucous contributor in the lungs.
I would agree with all of this and dairy that is homogenized and pasteurized. But I eat raw dairy with all of the live enzymes. Raw dairy is good for me.

Originally Posted by Ariana:
Now it seems they are limiting groceries and people with big families are not allowed to do their typical grocery runs. A mom who is a vegetarian with 4 kids said she couldn’t buy more than one head of celery and lettuce etc.

I have not been out of my house since last Saturday and I am seriously dreading going out. It sounds like pandemonium. I have had a dry cough since last Sunday (no fever) so I really need to stay home.
I had to go out to several grocery stores yesterday. They are wiping down everything in the store. Most a rationing certain foods like meats, milk, eggs etc. They are also letting in so many people and you have to wait in line until someone checks out and them you can go inside and shop. I see older people, Asians and some young people wearing face masks but most are not. Some people make an effort to stay away from you. It is rather odd but people are scared here. The Governor asked the President to place one of the Navy's floating hospitals to be docked outside LA. I guess they feel the sick could overwhelm the hospitals here.