View Single Post
Heidi 05:07 PM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by nannyde:
I would have rather you written a long post about your two usernames and two unregistered names that have completely different information on them than read many many paragraphs about the word terrorism and your story of your family member dying in 9/11

Why don't you tell us that story? Tell us WHO died in 9/11 and how they are related to you. Do fifteen paragraphs of THAT.

Sorry but this looks just like what my son does when he's been BUSTED. He spends three seconds about what he did and goes on and on and on about what everyone else did.

Your postings are a prime example of why readers should ALWAYS take into consideration that the person posting is completely faking their education, experience, situation, and relationship to child care. There's a chance they don't even DO child care, they have little or no experience, and little or no education. Just because someone SAYS it doesn't mean they are coming from a pure place.

You have taught us that.

Be offended about the tag and I'll be offended about your usernames and stories. How bout that? Some of us have deep respect for daycare.com and don't like seeing it being used as a playground of lies.
Nanny-your not just going to let her off the hook are you?
Bet your little man at home doesn't get away with a dang thing!