View Single Post
sleepinghart 06:32 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by Laurel:
Ummm, I'm not buying the 'violent' one but the rest is probably pretty accurate. I've heard it is hard to scam a Scorpio because of the distrustful thing. I think that is true. I have been fooled but rarely. I am immediately suspicious.

Please don't argue with the above because I like to be right.

~With regard to the violent trait, it's true in the case of most Scorpios I know(..of course that's not saying much); they're not that way all the time, or even a lot of the time, but in the right circumstances at the right time, they can be. It is probably not true for you because you probably have other planets, or signs, that determine your violence level or lack thereof in your case...maybe other planets in your chart that directly oppose your being a violent type, I'm guessing. Our personality is based on so much more than just our sun sign...a person's environment, how they were raised/grew-up and of course the rest of their natal(birth chart) influences the personality. Not every trait is going to be true for an individual based on all the other factors that come into play; a lot of times a chart can be very contradictory even...it can get very complex.

~My daughter is a Scorpio and she is thinking about being a detective(as a career); I told her she would make a good one because she is so detail-oriented, suspicious natured, intuitive, good at reading people and because she notices and picks up on things(like details) that other people necessarily wouldn't, and she liked the idea. ~Also, for all you Scorpios- Do you like to read mystery novels or crime stories, watch the ID channel things like that...And do people normally view you as mysterious and tell you you're "hard to read" or get to know?