View Single Post
Unregistered 07:16 AM 09-30-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Excellent

Now make her stick to the one month. Once she looks and can't find it she will stay with you because each month you are still cheaper than the others.

Doing the increase over five months is most likely going to cause you problems with her. It's five opportunities to protest. You have just received her first round. Have it be her ONLY round.
Leave no wiggle room. Two weeks would have been enough time. Your just asking for her to argue and negotiate. I would have only told her of her situation. she is not looking out for your best interest only her own.........so who is going to do that, has to be you two weeks you would have been making what your worth, and know if you had to find someone to replace or it was going to work out for both of you.

I wouldn't even feel bad over her throwing it your face that she would have to go on welfare either. My answer would have been, well thats a choice we all have to make for ourselves.

UGH!!! I would talk to her and say your not comfortable with five months, and that as of this day, she has two weeks to decide if she is staying or going and that in two weeks the rate will be increasing to what everyone else is paying, your regular rate. You can't run a business on discounts. You have nothing to lose, except a thorn bringing you down.....gee wiz Have a solid contract for the future, handbook and policies