View Single Post
Homebody 04:24 PM 05-29-2018
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
Thank you everyone for your responses! We go to Church Sunday mornings and try to just have a quiet afternoon that day. Saturday's like I said I just want one day I'm not rushed to be up and having to do something. So I'm not sure what the answer is.

Like I said I think the realization of getting out of the hospital and having to go grocery shopping for the daycare was kind of an eye opener. Like there is no downtime from childcare. I even told my husband I was more relaxed in the hospital than I have been in a long time. I slept good, ate good, had minimal interruptions, watched youtube and it was just so nice.
We usually do our shopping on Friday nights too, but I understand the whole being too tired thing after a long week. I just try to keep in mind that if we get it out of the way then we have the whole weekend to do whatever. Sometimes though I am way too tired and we end up going on Saturday at some point, but it always seems to take twice as long on Saturdays because of the crowds.

Sometimes, when we can afford to, we go out to eat on Friday's before we go shopping, and that little down time helps to perk me up and get me in a better mood to shop.