View Single Post
Unregistered 01:57 PM 07-23-2017
I'm totally aware this is an old post but I have to comment (hopefully the OP & parents who agreed with the OP woke up to the danger of vaccines.
I seriously laugh my ass off @ parents like you who believe in "herd immunity" & that kids who are unvaxxed & completely healthy (healthier than kids who are vaxxed) can magically be carriers of diseases. And also let me inform you on a little secret. Your pediatrician who recommends all these vaccines your child gets (on the CDC's schedule), gets paid extra @ the end of the year if she/he has a certain number of kids vaccinated. Yup you read that right! So either way your pediatrician who you trust in & look to for advice doesn't give a rats ass about your childs health & well-being. They get paid if your child gets sick or has an adverse reaction (which most pediatricians don't admit too "oh that's not an adverse reaction, your kids having seizures all of sudden after being vaccinate has nothing to do with the vaccine(s)".
The risk of your kids catching a disease is a very low chance. BUT the chance of your vaccinated kids shedding the live virus or disease they were vaccinated against is pretty damn high. Research the shedding rule. "Kids who recently vaccinated shed the vaccine(s) for 21-28 days after being vaccinated". So your kids are more of a danger than the unvaxxed kids (logic right?) so your kids shouldn't be allowed @ daycare for @ least 28 days to play it safe. Also vaxxed kids who are vaccinated against disease(s) still wind up catching the disease (more logic right lol). Vaccines aren't a one-size-fits-all but yet they give a 2 month old baby the same exact dose they give a 200 lb person. I hope you're getting this through your head. I'm done ranting & raving. Hope you do a little more research on the risks & dangers of vaccines.