View Single Post
Lianne 10:02 AM 05-08-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I tend to stay away from commenting when someone is simply venting as the venting posts by members simply seem to be a way to let off steam and require no advice or ideas to be added. However, when I answer your posts looking for advice I am either not "getting it" as you put it or not always responded back to or heck, even thanked for my attempted efforts to offer advice/support.
You're kinder than me. This thread read like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum because the poster wasn't getting the attention they wanted. I don't indulge adults who act like children. I deal with enough childish behaviour working with actual children. I've seen this poster respond to many threads and they always seem to be jumping on the person offering an opinion or advice. Who wants to help just to get jumped on for it. Heck, her response to you in this thread is a perfect example of that. You'd think that if you weren't getting what you want/need from a message board and nobody ever seemed to 'get you' or understand where you're coming from, that you might want to step back and examine yourself and your own behaviour before ostracizing yourself even more by freaking out on others.. But, that's just me...