View Single Post
MarinaVanessa 09:30 AM 02-27-2018
Hello back!! I'm so glad that your parents' home was saved. I took a drive around upper Andolando and above Foothill yesterday and it's so tragic. One home is fine, another home is fine, the next one is just a lot that has already been bulldozed, the next is fine, the next is a pile of burnt rubble ... just like that over and over, street after street. It's so sad and tragic. PS, I live on the east side also

Originally Posted by TooManyKitties:
MarinaVanessa, thanks for all that helpful info about CA homes as centers! I didn’t know jones would have to be refined, if they weren’t already. I’m planning on running my daycare out of my home, but it’s nice to know what it would take to have an operation like BlackCat’s in CA.

Btw, I grew up in Ventura, on (in?) the east side. My parents’ house narrowly escaped burning down. I’m so glad you escaped and are fine. I’m in the Bay Area, the South Bay, and the smoke here from the Napa fires was so bad, I couldn’t even imagine how terrible it must have been for you who were right in it. Anyway, hi from a (former) Venturan!