View Single Post
latavia 09:50 AM 02-13-2013
Open a Child Care Center in Your Facility/Church/Private School/Etc (Baltimore City or County)
Are you an administrator of a church, a private school, or other facility in Baltimore City or County and interested in bringing an outside company in to run a Maryland State approved child care center. . .onsite?

I am interested in opening a child care center in an existing facility locally here in Baltimore City or County. Generally this means in a church, a private school, or maybe a gym, but I am open to hearing other ideas.
The plan is that my child care company would rent a space from your facility to use for child care services during times when the space would otherwise be unused. The child care company would be responsible for maintaining a Maryland State approved child care program, while the facility would collect rent checks from the child care company and would be able to offer child care services to its patrons/customers without having to worry about the issues that can come up when running a child care center directly.

There would be many details to go over, but please contact me with your ideas at school_childcare@yahoo.com