View Single Post
LysesKids 10:19 AM 04-14-2015
Originally Posted by daycare:
I don't allow day transfers.

If you sign, I cover you with my insurance for 2 days a week
I purchase your food for 2 days and set up our curriculum for those two days.

We are at capacity every day anyways, so more than likely we would not be able to accommodate you for capacity reasons.

IF I knew that I could possibly allow a transfer to a family that has worked well with me for a long time, I might allow for it, BUT I would never offer it up and would never do it without charging.

You pay for M-W-F and you want to come on Tuesday, you will pay me for that day.

No day transfers, its too much of a mess.
All my babes are PT at the moment... I allow 2 of my PT families rotating schedules, but they pay extra for it AND I need to know schedules the Friday before (one parent pays the minimum of 3 days but ends up using 4 most weeks, the other just uses 3 days). If you have set schedule, nope, you don't get to trade because you paid a lower fee from the get go... you want the option to switch, then your fee increases and not just that week, but permanently. Now my families can always pay extra for a drop-in day too, but that depends on a spot being open lol.

I filled one of my set schedule family's "off" days with Drop-in foster kids (regularly scheduled, but only 1 or 2 days week)... pissed her off she couldn't get a drop-in spot last week