View Single Post
Blackcat31 11:03 AM 05-23-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Yes I have listened to you all and appreciate it believe me! I had a sleepless weekend.... I plan to do a walk in this week. She had an unannounced inspection about a month ago by the state and that went fine. She showed me the paper work on the day and I did follow up and check it out online.
I also talked to one of the others moms outside this morning and she has her 2nd child there. She said these rules only came in in the last few months and with her first child she could pick up anytime

So I talked to the lady this morning and she admitted that it is her preference we do not pick up early as it disrupts her day. She only looks after infants so she has a routine and she said if every one picked up at any time that suits it unsettles the other infants and one of the mothers did this all the time. So I said I respect that and it's not like I am asking for an early pick up unscheduled all the time and I would never pick up during nap times. So at the end of the day she said I can do an early pick up but due to schedules she prefers if we didn't but she cannot stop us.

So I felt a little better after that conversation. I still intend to move him and do unscheduled drop in. Again thank you all. I will join as a member and keep you updated
I still don't understand the lying though.
Why not just be truthful about the whole thing?

I don't know....I'm glad she "fessed" up but the need to lie in the first place would upset me. It would make me feel as though she didn't trust YOU to be responsible or respectful without giving you a chance.