View Single Post
DanielleS 01:17 PM 02-20-2014
Thoughts and opinions on brochure??

Just to head off at the pass- the part about cloth diapering/baby wearing and working with parents...I am pretty set on this. I understand it's a lot of work and juggling, and I am fully prepared to stand my ground with their parents. I already have a firm plan in place for baby wearing that is in my handbook and will be thoroughly discussed.(no sleeping on me, time limits, incorporated throughout the day in addition to independent time. If child has a problem with independent time, we'll work on that and scale back wearing to facilitate) and it IS well within our state regulations.

Anyway...other than that. Anyone see grammar errors, stuff that doesn't make sense etc?

ETA- Sorry, it's harder to read than I thought

About Smart Start Home Care
Learning and development begin at birth, so it is never too soon to foster healthy growth and development.
My mission is to meet the physical and emotional needs of infants and give them a safe and stimulating environment in order to develop the skills they need to explore the world around them.

The Smart Start Difference
My sole focus is small-group infant care. This means your baby gets the highest quality infant care available, without the added distraction and difficulties posed by the additional care of older children.
The small group environment ensures that your child has all of their needs met quickly and provides ample amounts of one-on-one attention.

Individualized Care Options
You are your child's greatest advocate. I respect the decisions made by parents and will make every effort to accommodate different parenting choices. This includes, but is not limited to:
Cloth diapering
Baby wearing
Schedule and routine
Other needs that can be met while remaining in compliance with state regulations
Attached: Screen Shot 2014-02-20 at 4.08.27 PM.jpg (13.6 KB) Screen Shot 2014-02-20 at 4.09.10 PM.jpg (11.6 KB) Screen Shot 2014-02-20 at 4.09.26 PM.jpg (16.5 KB)