View Single Post
nannyde 10:49 AM 10-17-2014
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:
okay so your amazon reviews look pretty good to me. I went and liked the positive reviews. 17 5 start and only 3 one star. Where some of the one star taken off?

And what you were saying about you not doing daycare right now? Is your daycare closed? Did I miss something?

I wasnt seeing alot of negative posts on your YouTube videos either.....where you able to delete those?

Perhaps things are getting better at this point?

But unfortunately, I have also been on one very popular parenting site which received A LOT of flack from an offshoot of women. This second group follows the first group, reposts stuff to make fun of it and will actively go after people. For example, my sister start a discussion about what working women do with their dogs during the day such as kenneling, etc. It was a simple discussion that turned ugly fast! She called me crying when these people started harassing her, telling her if she was willing to kennel a dog she was probably the kind of mom to abuse her own child.......she is a mom, a great mom, but she is a sensitive person and this exploding post was craziness. The main group got ugly, the second group got worse. People were finding and posting her private information to incite others to call animal control on her! It was bad. She was an admin on the first group and I think that was why they went after her.

I have no idea why people get so ugly.

I can understand posting a review that said "I read the book, I dont agree" but these people that are going crazy finding your stuff and accusing you of abuse, that is just bullying and I dont understand why a person would be a part of this.
Cheer
The day they did this there were O reviews on barnes and noble and 0 on the paperback because it came out that day. They did a total of five with two of them being removed due to cursing. At the time we had 14 five star reviews on the ebook... of which 12 were verified users, one from a member here unverified, and one from an attorney I work with. It took my rating down to three plus stars until the two were removed.

The youtube comments were removable. We could have removed the blog one but I left it there so an example of the venom and accusations remained. I needed that for any complaints made to licensing. I have already turned it in to child protective.

The book had only been out for four weeks when they did this. It seems like longer but it's only been for sale for six weeks.

If it weren't for them I would have a perfect five star review from people who purchased and read the book. NOT cool to hit someone's money like that. I made up the sales in consults with their members but that money will come and go... the reviews are there for the life of my book.