View Single Post
QualiTcare 12:20 AM 11-17-2010
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
What? Are you crazy you said in so many words she should of asked you guys first HAHAHAHA its HER home NOT just a daycare and its up to HER no one else if she wants to get a dog. I do think AFTER she got the dog she should of sent out a letter just in case any kids have any allgeries to dogs but not because of the kids safety, get a grip.
if she expects to be given notice when parents terminate, she should've given notice before getting a dog (ANY dog) but especially a dog known to be aggressive. i have a dog, but my son has also been bitten by a dog (and i was always skeptical even before that) but that just reinforced my opinion that even the most tamed animals are UNPREDICTABLE. and of course when it happened to my son, the famous words, "he's NEVER done that before" were used. i let parents know right away that i had a dog (and she's 10 pounds) and i kept her away at all times. if my child care provider got a pit bull, the pit's first day would be my child's last - and i'd dare her to ask me to pay for two weeks. so, yes, she can get one if she wants, but not without consequence.