View Single Post
amberrose3dg 08:39 AM 12-18-2017
Originally Posted by OwlLady:
Hi there, thank you all for your perspective and for sharing your experiences. So interesting how similar they are to mine. I finally heard from DC mom a few days ago and she admitted that she shouldn't have pulled the children in the first place and apologized for poor communication on her end. She is literally begging to bring the children back and apologized profusely for pulling them to begin with stating it was the worst decision she has ever mad regarding her kids. I am hesitant because of the dramatic exit and lack of willingness on her end to work on solutions to begin with. Acting on emotions versus logic. Understandable as a parent however there were no issues for either of us all of these years until recently. I am hesitant to take back the baby because I have already seen a positive change in the other childrens behavior in the last two weeks however, I am potentially open to taking back older brother. If you were in my situation, how would you handle it? If you were to take back both, how would you handle things regarding the crying/stress issue and if you were only willing to take back the older child, how would you word it in a way that is professional and tactful? Thank you for your time!
I don't think i would take them back. The issue is the infant and if crying continues which it most likely will you will continue to call for pick up. Unless mom is ok with coming to get the child when these issues happen i would be looking to replacing. You will probably be in the same boat later on.