View Single Post
queenbee 11:26 AM 02-10-2012
I have a Walkodile.

I bought this over Christmas as a new present for our daycare. I used to have a basic walking rope but I was having the most difficult time getting my three 18-month olds to keep hanging on for our daily walk around the neighborhood. They'd constantly let go and I'd be so nervous!

It's been amazing. All of my walkers are super safe since they are basically strapped in and even if they let go of the handles, they still are connected and they basically get tugged a little bit before they realize they need to hang on.

Some things to know:

It says for children age 3-7 but I have my 18mo's connected and it works great. So it can be used for younger children.

There are only six spaces, but I can fit up to 9 of my kids on it. I basically connect the youngest 6, I have 2 of my oldest lead in the front on either side and 1 trailing on the back.

You WILL get stopped everywhere you go from people who comment on it Hopefully you have great walkers and listeners like my kids.

If you have the money, I say go for it! It's been a great investment for my daycare and I love it.