View Single Post
wdmmom 11:16 AM 05-08-2012
Originally Posted by My3cents:
do you have a two week notice? Prepare for this and fill the spot if she is choses to leave. Clients can come and go anytime, it is your business, run it the way you want it to work for you. These are the hours I am open. I need to know your schedule by such and such date. Hope this helps-

I replied hopefully in red above. I came back to read this because of your other thread. I don't know why I missed it and did not respond. I am guess it was after I had read the boards and I skimmed the post to see what interested me. I don't have an excuse or reason. I just missed this or it didn't interest me when I skimmed. Best-
Thanks a bunch! This is the email I have drafted. Does it sound ok?!

Dear DCM:

With your due date (and my vacation time) fastly approaching, I need to get DCB's modified maternity leave schedule.

I will be changing my closing time 5pm and I am willing to wait until your maternity leave to do this but the change will be permanent. Schedule changes must be received 2 weeks before you intend to change and with the possibility of baby Girl coming sooner, I need this no later than June 1st.

Thank you very much.

Thank you.