View Single Post
Crazy8 07:16 AM 06-17-2014
Originally Posted by greentea78:
Now that I'm focusing on 0-3, I took almost all of my little bins of toys out. I kept 1 bin with cars and 1 with alphabet blocks. They also have a shape sorter and bigger bucket of megabloks (but they can't dump that). I decided I wanted mostly bigger toys for that reason. They still have toys to play with, but not as much to dump. I have a lot of little people toys (buses, tractors, farms, etc. I also have toys they can push around and play with.

eta- also got rid of my play kitchen and the food that went along with it, they never played with it. It was just taking up room.
This is what I'm thinking I need to do more of. I like the cubbies as dividers in the room but I may have to get rid of one or two.

I tried to set up a "baby area" in my small playroom but the big kids (who are only 2-3) end up playing over there all the time, they like playing with a lot of the baby stuff since they really aren't that old themselves. My playroom isn't very big but its become very overcrowded as things got added to it. Think its time for a purge!