View Single Post
QualiTcare 10:41 AM 01-13-2011
Originally Posted by legomom922:
Wow.......I had to put down my popcorn to respond......

pAmazing how some of you really put your own twist on this incident.......Did anybody read where I wrote that I was not there???????? Maybe you could also point out where I said we were in his bedroom?????? No wonder why stories get sooo screwed up..some people like to create their own details..and drama...

How do you think I knew she lifted her arms up and over her head and dropped the piggy bank on his face?? Did you read that part?

Has anyone heard of the word "assume"?

First of all, I live in a split level. We have a family room downstairs and a livingroom upstairs. The upstairs is where our 3 bedrooms are, 1 for each boy and 1 for us. The family room is where kids hang out in my house, you know, play video games, watch TV, play with toys, legos, and where I keep DC toys too. We have an old bed down there that kids sit on when they play video games etc. We do not have a couch. It's kinda like a finished basement room where all the "stuff" goes that doesnt go anywhere else, including old furniture. This bed used to be my DS's. We all still call it his bed..There is no boxspring or frame, it's basically just an old mattress kids play on in the corner of the room. I also have some shelves down there and thats where the piggy bank sits. I took it down from the shelf because DS had more change for DCG to put in it as she does every day when she is here. After a few moments, DCG set the piggy bank down and started to jump on DS and play as they always do, and he pretends he is a horse, and they make me crack up! They have fun, good clean fun, and I sometimes even send videos to the parents which they always enjoy. Then DCG stopped jumping, picked up the piggy bank and dropped it....End of story........DCM was upset that DCG did this to DS too, even though it was an accident..

And for the record, like I also said before in my post, this is not a professional relationship I have with this family.. DS babysits her sometimes, and since DCM comes soo early in the am, she will take DCG up to my DS's bedroom and plops her on top of him to wake him up! They even took my DS 4-wheelin up to their cabin. This is more "family" than anything else..

Next time, please don't assume because we all know what happens!

For those who are wishing my DS well, thank you so much. He stayed home today to rest, take his meds and now the bridge of his nose is turning blk/blue. I dont think it is broken, but it is sore from the impact. It's not quite as swollen as it was last night. Thanks again for those who were helpful.
i never thought much of it honestly, but now that you mention this - your OP does say "his bed" and you say here that each boy has his own room so it would be normal for someone to assume when you say "his bed" that you were talking about the one in his room instead of a community mattress type thing located in the family room (which i know what you mean by that also).