View Single Post
Crystal 05:57 AM 08-11-2010
Originally Posted by DWTC:

Thanks Crystal! Remember I had an agreement with my provider about a certain guest and that she was to give me notice so that I could find backup care? Well her notice was as I was dropping my daughter off. I didn't think that was very nice and it didn't leave me with very many options. So, I feel as if she wouldn't want to work with me on the issue I have, as I have already given her a chance. If she takes it personal that I am trying to ready my child for a more structured setting, then really she should have thought about that before she put me in an awkward position. I'm kind of sad that she will be out of the home environment, but at the same time I am excited for her because I think she will like having a lot of activities to keep her occupied!
Wow! I cannot believe she would have the audacity to go ahead and have that "guest" over at all, considering your situation and the fact that you are a paying client, she knew your position, etc. I don't blame you for going ahead and finding another child care arrangement. Good luck, I hope your search goes well and that you find the perfect "fit" for your child and your family.