View Single Post
Sugar Magnolia 11:11 AM 08-08-2011
Cat-excellent article! Very accurate and SCARY!

Morgan-yes I hope you do reconsider and do turn her in. Its illegal in your state, so yes, turn her butt in!!! As for your lack of business, I'd try running a special, like 50% off first week of tuition for new clients. I feel your pain. Seems like whenever I sign someone new, someone drops off the roster.

Unregistered- Gimme a break! I'm soooo tired of the sense of entitlement from people operating illegally! Its ILLEGAL, meaning NOT legal, as in "you could go to jail". If your state allows unlicensed, great. If not, then people running daycare illegally deserve what they get. I want to vomit when I hear people complaining "boohoo I'm a SAHM, so why shouldn't I be allowed to break the law?" Cry a big tear. And then get compliant with your state's laws. There's a LOT of people who run legitimate home daycares, (licenced or legally allowed to be unlicensed) that people like you give a bad name to.
REPORT ILLEGAL DAYCARES! If not, there's gonna be more cases like Catherder showed us in the article. Shheesh. This shouldn't be controversial!