View Single Post
Unregistered 04:31 PM 10-12-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
If the parent isn't really interested, you can put it on a neon billboard addressed specifically to them and they still won't read it.
I've done this actually lol, it was all in jest, but it got my point across! lol
Originally Posted by onebzmom:
I have a white board that I write important reminders or other last min stuff that might need to be seen at the moment.
Same here, reminders are written on our "parent board"

Originally Posted by Crazy8:
I am using Tadpoles over Brightwheel because I like that Tadpoles emails the report every day
I looked into Tadpoles, but it was only for apple :P Which I don't have!

Originally Posted by laundrymom:
I don't even do daily reports.
I've not had a parent ask in decades. I do text through the day.
Every parent I've had loves the daily reports, and it's actually come in VERY handy in the past. It also eases the first time parent issues :P

I guess I just have to deal with it if they don't check. I did let them know ALL communication will be made through brightwheel from now on (not even text, I like that brightwheel will keep a list of all messages just incase my phone goes wonky and I loose past texts) If they miss important info I guess it's on them. I believe most if not all of them will check it (one parent can't get it loaded on her phone currently) I'm tempted to wait a few months and then put a note during the day that says "show me this note to get $10 off your next bill!" and see who actually reads it lol.