View Single Post
Blackcat31 09:22 AM 07-18-2016
Originally Posted by DaycareService:
This is so very sad and disturbing. My post was honest and many of you...those who are to suppose to be caring individuals responded in an ugly manner. I guess you are caring and kind to children only? I stated clearly that yes I support a specific company and not just that company, but I too support companies such as WatchMeGrow. I am very appreciate of the Texas company, but that is my passion to share that information with others. I should not have to apologize for that. And no...I don't work for WatchMeGrow.

I can't say I appreciate this type of feedback, but thank you for providing me insight.
Seriously?!? Your attempt to play the victim is rather amusing.

You have yet to answer any of the questions posed to you and yet you feel we are being rude to you!?

WHY do YOU have access to another child's video feed?
WHY do you feel cameras will ensure safety?

You have been asked several VALID and IMPORTANT questions about video cameras, providers have offered you their perspective and yet you have continued to dance around their comments, concerns and questions....

A positive discussion was taking place until you became offensive and a bit squrrely when asked point blank questions so please do not continue to insult family child care providers and members of this forum by saying we are unwilling to be transparent.

Please practice being transparent yourself before demanding that from others.