View Single Post
cillybean83 05:16 PM 12-19-2010
Everyone who posted on my previous thread saying that the whacko who quit a couple weeks ago would retaliate, you were right!

I had posted an ad on craigslist advertising to fill the position, and the former daycare mom posted an ad that said not to call me, that I watched her kid and that her kid never got her diaper changed, never got fed, and was given milk when she's lactose intolerant...a ton of bull crap lies! This mother only gave her child JUICE since she was 6 months old because she thought formula was too expensive, so I had to talk to her about how much harm she was doing to her daughter by not giving her what her body needed, so she finally started buying a can of formula here and there, other than that I let her daughter use my sons formula, and once her daughter turned 1 she would drink whole milk with no issues at all.

Come on, as nuts as this mom is, you know she would have *freaked out* if her daughter never ate, didn't get her diapers changed, was given milk that she was supposedly allergic too...and on top of that, if you are saying I did all those things, what kind of a mother does that make you look like! You only quit because i wanted to get paid, not because of anything else you mentioned??

GAAAAH I just want to be DONE with this girl, note to self, SAY NO to young immature mothers in the future!