Thread: Hating This....
View Single Post
Christian Mother 07:51 AM 03-02-2011
Originally Posted by marniewon:
You let your dck's jump on your furniture?? I don't even let my dck's ON my furniture, because they would never listen and would run across/jump on/off my furniture. I expect normal wear and tear, with my family and daycare kids, but I don't make enough money to replace my furniture every other year! That, and it's a huge sign of disrespect to other people's property!
You are so correct!! I should of started from the beginning not having any of my DCK on the couch...but I wanted to teach them to respect my property and how to sit correctly...even in chairs. But, with chairs they have a booster so...doesn't really stick there. There kind of forced. My oldest DCB learned right off how to sit and I never had any problems but when I started getting more things changed quickly bc those children came in with out any respect so there where time outs...he pretty much learned how to jump and climb over the couch from the others. So now...as of today anyway...there is no more getting on the couch...I learned late...lol!! But better now them a long the way. My oldest DCB is having a hard time of it bc he is used to being on the couch when he wants to but he'll learn.